Mittwoch, Juli 13, 2005

Summertime

Summer is here (we think). The last week it was VERY rainy, but today sunshine raises the temperatures rapidly to 30°C. Not good for our shop, but for the soul... ;-)
The dogs really enjoy laying in the sun and relaxing. From time to time they do some of their favourite hobbys: chasing butterflies over the whole meadow until they fly away. They jump as they want to win a high and funny jump contest. It´s fun watching them having fun. Another favourite game is chasing the birds over the meadow and when they land on a tree, barking and yeeping to the bird : let´s play again. It really seems as the birds play with the dogs the fly up and down and right and left and the same again.
I am busy learning. Most thing is ok, but the muscles are the hardest thing and I am afraid forgetting something. But I know I can do it and so my day begins with learning, continues with working in the shop and ends with learning and doing some housework. I miss the time outside with the dogs, but there are only 2 1/2 weeks left and then I can change to another rhythm again.
I got the pics from our kennel rebuilding action , but I really was too lazy putting them in. I`ll do it at once. Unfortunately I haven´t made a picture from the finished nice cabin (really cosy and in Nordic style, white and blue...) but I´ll do it soon.
Enjoy summer and keep your spirits free and healthy.

Keine Kommentare: